So, if you follow me on social media (which you should, obviously), you’ll already know about Comedy & Errors, the 17-page black and white anthology comic-zine I created from scratch to sell at the South London Comic and Zine Fair communal table.
Well, that event happened, and now I have around twenty copies left from the small print run I did. If you want to own one of these, I have lashed together a small online store (so small, it contains one item) for the purpose of selling it at £2.50 a pop.
Again, I stress – there are twenty of these. Unless demand is off the charts, I may not go back to press for a while. (At the earliest, not until I next need something to sell at an event.)
So if you passionately want this thing, I would grab one. And yes, if you’re unlucky enough to see me in person, you can probably pre-arrange to buy one IRL and save the postage.
So, what’s actually in this comic? As you can see on the cover, there are seven stories:
- Never-online story Half-Baked Sacrifice with Lukasz Kowalczuk art and letters by Deadbolt-01, a story that has never appeared outside Futurequake’s Something Wicked anthology before and is still among my favourite things I’ve done.
- Plus selected black-and-white friendly favourites from my free online comics:
- Farewell, Adventure Johnsons! with Samuel M. Benjamin
- Out In The Open with Aleksandar Bozic Ske
- Buzzed with Sim Dagger
- Tearraform with Felix Hinojosa
- Transcendental Rental with Caesar
- Lily’s Voyage with Brian Flint
So there we go. Get it here. As you can see above, yes, many of the stories are available online, but especially with comics, I think there is something about the printed object. I’m definitely excited, but I wrote it and it’s my first one, so…
Leave a Reply